How was 2018 for you?
Jan Blomqvist: Not my best year, to be honest. Sometimes you have bad luck and in the music biz. Bad luck means that everything becomes really exhausting. I had to fight a lot to get my shit done in 2018. In the end, I made it somehow, but I am very tired now. On a positive note, I am feeling way stronger now. And I don’t want to complain, my life is great. I am able to do what I love and to make people happy with my work. That’s great. 2019 will be a good one for me, I am sure. 🙂
- When my son started walking exactly on his first birthday, just because he was so happy about all the birthday guests who showed up at his house on this special day.
- The release of my new album called Disconnected.
- The upcoming Disconnected Tour starting in November.
- The Burning Man gig at the Robot Heart Bus.
- My Ibiza Residency with WooMooN.
- And Fusion Festival, of course.
This list would be too long. I read the news every day in 2018. I am really
concerned about our beautiful planet.
Song of the year?
Can I choose a remix of one of the tracks on my new album? Then the answer is definitely the Ben Böhmer Remix of “The Space in Between.”
What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To have a more relaxed 2019, chilling with my family.