Parisian label/clothing line Kitsuné’s will present its Easter Special club night at London’s Village Underground on April 19. The lineup features Digitalism, Jerry Bouthier vs. Punks Jump Up (playing an all Kitsuné set, natch), Tobok and Logo on the decks. France’s BeatauCue, who released their single “Kyllan” in March on the label (download a free remix here), will also be partaking in the festivities, bringing their infectious uptempo sound to the rager. Since Easter means that spring is in full swing, we asked BeatauCue’s Alexis and Mederic to share their top ten springtime club anthems.
BeatauCue’s Top 10 Springtime Club Anthems
1. Roger Sanchez – “Another Chance” (First Contact)
This one should bring nostalgia.
2. Bart B More – “The New World” (OWSLA)
New track from Bart. We love the melody.
3. Arme – “Stay Around” (Origami Sound)
Punchy house cut from the album of Arme.
4. Aden – “Say And Do” (Ultramajic)
Ultramajic always releases high quality club music like this, but we especially love the vocal cuts on this one.
5. Sleepy Tom & Krusha – “Jobless” (Fool’s Gold)
It’s a blend of rave and heavy urban club music. This is exciting.
6. Shinichi Osawa – “Breaking Through The Night” (Kitsuné)
New Shinichi Osawa on Kitsuné. It’s raw, effective and still groovy.
7. Wave Racer – “Streamers” (Future Classic)
This one has such great sound and melodies. It’s awesome.
8. Eric Prydz – “Liberate” (Pryda Recording)
We love everything Eric puts out but this one is especially great.
9. Rondevu – “Calling Up” (Herve Remix) (Cheap Thrills)
Herve brings the old-school vibe on this one and it’s pretty dope.
10. Alex Metric & Oliver – “Hope” (OWSLA)
This track is as good as what the name suggests.
Tickets for Kistuné’s Easter Special are available here.
Image by Max Riché