Thee Cool Cats (Gerry G and Tony E) and Lee M Kelsall struck creative gold not long ago with their spirited collaboration “Thee Corner” issued on their new Altus Project, a label they run with Sean Roman. A rocking 4/4 re-think of Suzanne Vega’s 1987 pop hit “Tom’s Diner,” the boys took the song in a far more interesting direction than synth legend Giorgio Moroder did on his interpretation of the classic on his disappointing new album Déjà Vu.
The trio join forces on the latest Big Shot Guest Mix, a session comprised of a dozen house hits featuring Leftwing & Kody, Nick Hannam & Tom Garnett and Clyde P as well as their aforementioned collaboration.
Hit the play button below and bear witness thee magic.
Thee Cool Cats & Lee M Kelsall’s “Thee Corner” is out now on Altus Project.
Big Shot Guest Mix: Thee Cool Cats & Lee M Kelsall
- Puka – Feel (Original Mix)
- Pawsa – Presence (Original Mix)
- Mark Jenkyns & MC Chickaboo – On Me (Skream Remix)
- Nick Hannam & Tom Garnett – You Want Me (Original Mix)
- Clyde P – I’m Gangsta (Tim Baresko Remix)
- Leftwing & Kody – One Nation (Original Mix)
- Sishi Rosch – Freak Da House (Original Mix)
- Thee Cool Cats & Clyde P – Shabba (Original Mix)
- Rob Made – It’s Like That, Yeah! (Original Mix)
- Thee Cool Cats – Percussive (Original Mix)
- Thee Cool Cats & Lika Morgan – Thee Worst (Original Mix)
- Thee Cool Cats & Lee M Kelsall – Thee Corner (Original Mix)