How was 2018 for you?
Our 2018 was a very busy year in which we managed to kept growing as artists in all fronts.
- We celebrated the second year of our label, Cacao Records.
- 10 years of Rescue Beats in the most amazing venue you could find in Panama City, was at the top of an island made a bunker to protect the Panama Canal in the WWI.
- Managed to release and collaborate with friends and artists we admire.
- Tour-wise, one of the busiest years if not the busiest which translates on visiting new places, meeting lots of new people and making new friends along the way. Had the chance to do a couple of Resistance shows in Central America and ADE with the Moblack crew, Watergate Showcases in Latin America, a few gigs in Europe, plus the usual Panama gigs that were amazing.
- Our new club project Silo is looking good and sounding great. We expect to finally open before the year ends.
- Started to get more involved in social activities in general, some related to music in our native Panama.
That we had to spend most of the year away from Berlin. We miss our studio and the city a lot, but besides that it feels it was worth it.
Song of the year?
Lloyd: Larry Heard presents Mr. White – Virtual Emotions
Kevin: Dimitri From Paris – Cappuccino – El Bailara Conmigo (Hell Dance With Me) (Dim’s DJ Friendly Edit)
What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To improve our production skills and to keep sharing love and good vibes around the globe. If you got love and music, then what else can you ask for?