In May Russian DJ/producer/musician Ivan Latyshev unveiled his Art of Flying EP on Steve Bug’s Dessous Recordings via an advance release on Traxsource.
We had the pleasure of world premiering the title track remixed by none other than Detroit techno legend Eddie “Flashin’” Fowlkes. On his re-rub the Motor City master injects his musical magic into Latyshev’s track, courtesy of layers of smooth synth stabs and techy grooves punctuated with big drums.
Ahead of the EP’s general release tomorrow at all fine digital shops, Latyshev takes the reigns of Big Shot Guest Mix 332. He turned in a phenomenal 11-track session that’s full of musical twists and turns.
Opening and closing with two of his own tracks — “Waking Life” and closing “Black Nation” — the cuts serve as musical bookends for a session brandishing the deep, undulating house grooves of I:Cube, Pavel Iudin, Rick Wade, Detroit Swindle and Mat Chiavaroli.
Hit the play button below and enjoy.
Big Shot Guest Mix 332: Ivan Latyshev
- I:Cube – Oblivion (Dixon’s Edit) / Versatile
- Ivan Latyshev – Waking Life / Dessous Records
- Pavel Iudin – Probe3 / Poker Flat
- Markus Enochson ft. Marcus Andersson – Don’t Let Me Down (Lay-far Remix) / Crush
- Rick Wade – Prime impact / Harmonie Park
- Genius of Time – Houston We Have a Problem / Royal Oak
- Loz Goddard – Home / Quartet Series
- Detroit Swindle – Circular City / Heist
- Kian T – Flughafen (Daniel Leseman Remix) / Secret Reels
- Mat Chiavaroli – Breakfast at Mat’s Bar / Quintessentials
- Delakeyz – Frisches wasser / Hommes du Monde
- Ivan Latyshev – Black Nation / Luvbug